Expression is a powerful responsive WordPress Theme, best suited for photographers and creatives who use portfolios to effectively present their work. Expression theme is powered by the advanced Pexeto Panel, which provides tons of options to manage and modify any aspect of the theme. With all the styling options provided you can easily customize the appearance of the theme and build you own custom skin.
Dynamic AJAX Gallery (unlimited pages)
Expression includes a flexible AJAX gallery with awesome jQuery animations and effects, which comes with lots of options available for its items. For each gallery item you have the options to:
– dynamically open a fullscreen image slider (full-width or full-height) with a nice jQuery animation, containing lots of additional images attached to the item (bulk upload – you can upload lots of images with a single click).
– open an image lightbox as image gallery attached to the item (images can be uploaded in bulk)
– play video in lightbox
– open item content in a new page
– open a custom link in a new page
Also there are lots of options the gallery provides, some of them are:
– Custom image sizes – the default image size can be changed on each gallery page. Also, for each image you can set the number of columns and rows to allocate, so you can have different layouts (landscape and portrait) and image sizes
– Unlimited gallery pages – you can create as many galleries as you need with different image sets
– Partial Loading in slider – loads images in background on portions for faster performance. Works well with big amount of images attached to a single item.
– Social Sharing – the fullscreen sliders in the gallery provide sharing options, so you can easily share your items images on the most popular social networks. By default buttons are included for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, however there is also an option to include custom buttons code.
– Easy slider navigation – the gallery slider images can be browsed in different ways – mouse click, mouse scroll, keyboard and touch gestures.
– dynamic AJAX category filter (can be enabled/disabled per page)
The theme is responsive, so that it fits and looks great on different size of devices – desktop, mobile phones and tablets. Also, the main gallery slider supports finger gestures, so it is very easy to navigate between the images on touch devices.
The theme includes options to change all the main colors used – you can easily build your custom skin with your favorite colors. You can see some examples here. Additionally, the theme comes with 34 different background patterns that you can choose from and if you would like to use your own custom background, the theme also provides an option to upload your own background pattern image or full width background image.
The theme provides a friendly user interface to implement Cufon Font replacement and Google API Fonts. For the Cufon font replacement you can either use one of the fonts that the theme comes with or upload your own custom font. For the Google Fonts we have created a section where you can enable as many fonts as you like just by adding the URL the API provides. You can check out the font management section here
Retina Display Optimizations
We have included retina display optimizations for all the main graphics used in the theme. Also, the theme provides an option to set a custom logo image for retina displays.
3 Additional Sliders Included (unlimited usage)
Expression also includes three different sliders that can be included on separate pages – a Full-width slideshow page which displays the images in the full width of the window, a Full-height slideshow page which displays the images in the height of the window and a Nivo slider, which comes with lots of different animation effects and can be used in standard pages with additional content below.
Advanced Styling Buttons
The theme includes an unique set of buttons that allow you to directly insert the styled content into your editor area. In this way, you can easily organize your content while creating it without having to save and preview your page with every change you do.
The theme comes with a detailed documentation, which includes examples, screenshots and all the main instructions you will need to customize your site. Additionally, we have included a “Beginners” section which includes some helpful links about working with WordPress and instructions about what steps to follow when setting the theme.
Other Key Features
Post Formats Support, including the following formats:
Standard Post – including a featured image in the header
Video Post – including a video in the header
Gallery Post – including a slider in the header
Unlimited Sidebars – dynamic sidebar generation functionality
SEO section included, allowing you to add key words, change title structure, exclude pages from indexation, etc.
Easy page layout changing – for each page you can choose between:
Easy theme translation – all the custom words used within the theme can be very easily changed from the admin panel. We have also included a .po file if additional languages will be used.
Easy logo replacement with retina display support
Separate portfolio section
WordPress 3.0 Custom Menu Support
AJAX contact form
Sociable Icons section in header
Comments with reply functionality (multiple levels depth)
Multi level drop-down menu
Lost of styled elements included
PSD Files included
A bonus widget included – Portfolio Posts Loader displaying the latest items in the sidebar
Works and looks similar in all major browsers: Internet Exlorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome
[button_link style=”impactBtn” target=”blank” rel=”nofollow” url=”http://themeforest.net/item/expression-photography-responsive-wordpress-theme/2855595?ref=themepremium” ]Get Expression Photography Premium WordPress Responsive Theme[/button_link]