Many webmaster and bloggers tends to say that W3 total cache plugin is better than WP super cache plugin. But your site may get many issues after installing w3 total cache plugin like
- 500 internal server errors
- Individual page gives a 404 page error
- Your blog might redirect to install.php etc.,
By uninstalling W3 Total cache plugin may solve these problems.
How to delete or uninstall W3 Total cache WordPress plugin
- Delete W3 total Cache plugin from Wp-content/plugins folder
- Remove this line from Wp-config file (define(‘WP_CACHE’, true) )
- Delete advanced-cache.php, db.php, wp-total-cache-config.php and delete entire w3tc folder from wp-content folder.
- Check .htaccess file and if you see any code added by w3 total cache plugin, do remove it.
I hope this will resolve your problem. Have you used W3 Total cache WordPress plugin, If yes then What are your experiences kindly share in comment section below.