After the release of WordPress3.1.2 now there is one more upgrade available WordPress 3.1.3
The new version of WordPress 3.1.3 has a security update from all previous versions.
- Introduce “clickjacking” protection in modern browsers on admin and login pages.
- Cleans up old WordPress import files if the import does not finish.
- Improves file upload security on hosts with dangerous security settings.
- Media security fixes by Richard Lundeen of Microsoft, Jesse Ou of Microsoft, and Microsoft Vulnerability Research.
- Prevent sniffing out user names of non-authors by using canonical redirects. Props Verónica Valeros.
- Taxonomy query hardening by John Lamansky.
- Various security hardening by Alexander Concha.
I have upgraded my WordPress to 3.1.3 everything is working fine. Have you upgraded your WordPress to 3.1.3 ? If not you can update it directly from dashboard or download it from here . For more information of change log you can refer it here.